For a guided start
- You want to try charting, but you don't dare. Being part of a group going through the same experience reassures you!
- You wish to feel encouraged at every step, whether it is in your discoveries, your questions, your relationship or to be sure to keep your focus and your motivation.
- You prefer talking to others rather than watching replay videos, which do not allow for discussion.
- You wish to work on your mindset and not only on charting.
Who is it for?
For those who wish to treat their body as a friend
This program is for you if:
- You wish to be introduced to cycle charting, whether for contraception, conception, or otherwise.
- You prefer starting in a group to be able to exchange with other women following the same experience.
- You want to stop spending hours on Google looking for answers.
What will be included?
- An individual video call (solo or as a couple) before the start of the program.
- Six weekly meetings of 1h30 each (approximately) to take stock, share feelings and discuss with other members, as well as ask your questions.
- Address three main themes: consumption, stress and libido.
- Tips and advice that will help you learn to chart your cycles, particularly through mindfulness exercises.